If you have a free moment today check out this youtube video from Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Together we can make a difference!
“With firsthand knowledge of just how far parents of children with cancer would go to find a cure for their child, the Foundation will challenge supporters across the country to collectively walk or run 1 million miles during the month of September as part of The Million Mile Run.
The brainchild of Foundation Co-Executive Director, Jay Scott, a running enthusiast, The Million Mile Run will invite ambitious individuals, as well as teams, to pledge to walk/run 100 miles and contribute to the one million mile goal during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (September). Drawing from the inspiration of Foundation creator Alexandra “Alex” Scott, who set out to raise $1 million through lemonade stands in 2004, Jay Scott feels that through combined efforts, reaching one million miles in just thirty days is attainable.”
I don’t post every day on Mile Posts but you can follow my pictures and ramblings on instagram if you want a daily dose of Mile Posts!
Mile Posts Blog is on:
- Mile Posts on twitter – http://twitter.com/mileposts
- Mile Posts on pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mileposts/
- Mile Posts on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/irunthisbody
- Mile Posts on instagram – http://www.instagram.com/mileposts
Looking for great deals on running, cycling, and fitness gear? Check out The Clymb!
- Invite link here — http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DorothyBeal