Do you have a race bib that you love?
Race bib coasters are a fun way to turn a memory into something you can use again! They are one of my favorite gifts for the runner in your life or a great gift to yourself.
Allison – the fabulous runner behind Mile Stones took two bibs I loved and turned them in to coasters that I get to look at every day on my desk. She makes copies of your bibs so you can still frame them or do whatever you want with them later.
You can visit Allison’s Etsy store here – http://www.etsy.com/shop/26MileStones – follow her on instagram here – http://instagram.com/26milestones or follow on twitter here – https://twitter.com/mile_stones
Have you done anything fun with any of your race bibs?
Mile Posts Blog is on:
- Mile Posts on twitter – http://twitter.com/mileposts
- Mile Posts on pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mileposts/
- Mile Posts on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/irunthisbody
- Mile Posts on instagram – http://www.instagram.com/mileposts
- Snail Mail – Dorothy Beal P.O. Box 2242, Leesburg, VA 20177
Looking for great deals on running, cycling, and fitness gear? Check out The Clymb!
- Invite link here – http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DorothyBeal
I love bargain shopping! Check out Rue La La for everything from running gear, to high fashion apparel and shoes, to home goods!
- Invite link here – http://www.ruelala.com/invite/mileposts