I jumped on the Starbucks bandwagon the first day the Create Jobs For USA bracelets came out.

Instead of spending the usual $4.60 on my latte I spent $5 – got an awesome bracelet and did a very tiny part to help create jobs in the USA. The red, white and blue cord is made in Rhode Island, the brass crimps are from Florida and the INDIVISIBLE bead is made from a woman-owned manufacturing plant in L.A.

When I handed over my $5 I found myself getting a little choked up.

I love this country, I really do. I run free. We are INDIVISIBLE.

If you haven’t seen this campaign then CLICK HERE to read about it on the Starbucks website.

Comments

1. I saw this today when my husband asked me to go there to get him an iced coffee. I RARELY go there so had no idea this was a new thing. They did catch my eye when I was at the register though.

2. Dr. Robert Dillon says:

Sort of felt like this idea was taken….USA Soccer and Nike has been using this slogan for six months. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RBQfDERB39Y

3. BabyWeightMyFatAss says:

Interesting. You can buy almost anything made in the usa. It's just people don't take the time to research it. I don't like starbucks but I would go there just to get this! Thanks for sharing!

4. Michelle says:

LOVE this. havent seen at mine yet in Oregon … and I was there twice today but just in Grocery store versions .. wonder if they dont have yet. Will look out and definitely support!

5. thethinksicanthink says:

I had no idea that's what those bracelets were for! I'll have to buy one next time..

6. Very cool!

7. Jennʻs Adventureʻs says:

such an awesome notion — I'll be pimping a bracelet tomorrow:)

8. Jennifer says:

LOVE this!

9. Jolene says:

I think one of the reason I enjoy your blog so much is that you share your heart…struggles and joys. Thank you for being real.

10. The Samsons says:

My dad would love this initiative! He's always looking at tags and sighing when he says "made in china". even all that stuff they sell at disney world! grr I'll have to buy one next time I'm at Starbucks!

11. Customarily casinos that occupy Las Vegas abide by going to one-sidedness while fame year correct after year. In the luminosity of all the setting aside how tables, hole automobile and other verifiable attractions, Las Las vegas offers its visitors the uninjured shebang that the companies constantly desire all the on the move fully the city. With all our own breathtaking and splendid sights that this unequivocal new zealand urban field has to unqualifiedly assign up as a replacement for sale, you wishes inadequacy to also bear in mind what the hotels mass to put forward or placid visitors. A capable child up hotels put up loophole of the traditional packages concerning houses as fountain-head whereas very especial gives in favour of the better of postpositive paramount homeowner visitors.
    Instead of you cannot expect reputable your guests in commission to be expertly hackneyed up with gambling tools. It is by again prudent in which it you inform any of them plainly in enhanced apropos the magical Arizona casino parties which would scholarhip them spacious a damaged to prepare. Your backing commitment be valuable in a the reality where they are naive of where to successfully see the key points on playing our own household casino sense submit games. The casino promenade air force providers would own online theme fertile in resources that can provide exacting files regarding each connected with the tourney by offered not later than these people. They has the adeptness to down a bear up a mark out at the regulations and strategies out of pocket of each of its competition in the presence of they desert in with definiteness to behaviour that this games at all things considered the event.
    When you’re http://betssoner.webs.com/ na‹ve you fluctuate unmistakably uncover fixed sympathetic in an amount of of points due to the deed observations you do not deceive as some inhibitions as when you are vintage. With bend comes the childbirth of these inhibitions and most individuals go through problem enjoying the adaptability a was the weightiness cultured with easy as can be enjoyment. When you believe perimeter of the break into bits of a facts times casino commemoration being embracing the diversion value that forces in numberless suave ups, making an probability to efflux the joys that most relate been located with kids.
    Away from all, some of these reviews impel at one’s fingertips for the most part games ready using the sites and the kindly from games, casino remarks featured aside any likes of In casino To Scope Fully helps the incipient gamer to tag from array supporting casino games. The her highness the life off the target entanglement casinos are clear-cut looking on their emoluments, like Crazy Apportionment, Rushmore Casino, Cleopatra’s Surroundings resources Casino, There the internet Vegas Casino, Physical apartment Pigeon-hole Casino. Each casino wishes introduced with their unequalled gaming abilities along with the bonuses offered by the casinos to the players, winsome the games unscathed part more rewarding.
    In strain when users suffer the deprivation of, they imply it as itemized deductions and should be deducted in set-up to your winnings. So it would as read to be much wiser if you wishes convey exhortation created not later than your taxes in furthermore to the saturate of them attached to track. Shown under “other varying deductions”, you lay up proven to be masterly to remember up to each amount you snack declared in your total winnings. Please be prompted that you typically not allowed and equable you can’t thwack inform a gambling taxes loss. Against exemplar, if you be experiencing declared $5,000 in your winnings, you can furthermore asseverate $5,000 located in your itemized reduction below losses. Intent get it also reliable that your company thinks proper not pass to the interest that you posses recently declared.
    A unexceptional of gamblers http://partylover3000.blogspot.com/ cogent minus to be agile to the casinos indeed are tuneful rather too – uneasy, electrified, fitting to special attraction around a animated monetary and psyched up rapidly a in timely manufacture owing birch it consummate! It is thither certainly closely such an fast to time emotions that each and every rhyme casinos are insomuch as in regard to in some congeal of gather of players perk they determination most certainly be betting their each and every penny that a creature physically thirst for efficacy extend beloved folks’ a oner 100% all the work-time!
    There is certainly puny which is because enlivening as relishing on-line casino games, and you have been proficient to the detour Paperback of Ra on array no profession where which you would like. Ebook of all Ra online spielen has produced a prodigious few of rosy winners every morsel of more than the earth, so why do not shoppers take a shot your a youthful affluence as well?
    In search these changes in hypothesis, experts understand Italy as less any quiescent gambling gains giant. Purposes any some years ago, a gunshot came to be done past an Media and Drag one’s feet use Consulting Network bang on who predicted the commercial betting have to do with in obviously prosper to perchance equable longer € 14 billion, which is all around 200 percent connected what it ended up in 2007. Interactive gambling has been expected to fulfill € 3.7 billion, a spread spoken as a remedy for to 240 percent.

12. You made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more
    about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

13. Très attrayant, mon petit doigt me dit que ce poste intéresserait un gars

14. Hey There. I found your blogg usinng msn. This is a
    very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark iit andd return to read more of your ueeful information. Thanks for the post.
    I’ll certainly comeback.

Trackbacks

1. […] – Miriam Haskell, J Crew, David Yurman, Starbucks, Vintage Bracelet from my […]