Who or what is your strong?  They are mine.

Like Mother

Like Daughter

Like Granddaughter

Congrats to my mom who also ran Columbus Marathon on Sunday. So happy we got to share #17 together! Looking forward to many more years and many more marathons with her by my side.

Comments

1. Congrats to you both! I love that you're such a running family!

2. Pemberton Family says:

This is so cute!! Your daughter looks like you:)

3. This is simply beautiful. Amazing moms passing down the passion and love for running generation to generation. Thank you for sharing :)

4. Karen the "Hungry Mom" says:

very sweet, love the pic of you and eric :)

5. LOVE IT!! I'm glad you can share your love for running with your family!!!

6. So sweet! I really hope my little gal is a runner. You know, after she can walk 😉

7. Kristin Miller says:

YOU'RE ALL ROCK STARS! Wow. I hope this is my legacy!!!

8. Wahoooo. Love it.

9. thethinksicanthink says:

Those pictures are truly adorable. Man, I wish I had a boyfriend/husband so I could have a cute kid right now! Love how your mom wore the same thing you did! Too cute.

10. Beautiful. This brings tears to my eyes. You truly have something special.

I had a rough half due to stomach issues, but it was a fun day and I finished! Thanks for asking about me! :)

11. Love this. So precious.

12. I Just love this!! Thanks for posting and congrats to your family.

13. Oh, what a great inspiration! And you have built in running buddies! Must feel fantastic to have someone you love in the race with you. Congrats to your family!

14. You guys are adorable! I love the matching outfits!

Love all that bright pink! You girls look great. You are blessed to get to run together.

16. That is amazing, so awesome she runs with you (or I guess, you run with her? Ok, you run together!)

I ran my mom's first half marathon with her last year and now she is hooked!! You guys look great all matching and everything!

17. {lifeasa}RunningMom says:

I love it for so many reasons but have to say, love the pink!

18. Suz and Allan says:

This is a wonderful post!

19. This is an awesome post! I love that you all have a passion for running, I'm hoping my daughter will follow after me and run but I want her to do something she enjoys so if she doesn't enjoy running that is ok too.