Nissan Innovation for Endurance is hosting a Google Hangout today with Olympic marathoner Kara Goucher and Runner’s World Editor-in-Chief David Willey, from 3 to 3:30 p.m. ET. Kara is running the Boston Marathon Monday, April 15, and Nissan is giving running enthusiasts everywhere to opportunity to join in the chat and submit questions for her. The Hangout will be take place on the Runner’s World Google+ page.
Connect with Mile Posts and Nissan Innovation For Endurance!
- Mile Posts on twitter – @mileposts
- Mile Posts on pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mileposts/
- Mile Posts on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/irunthisbody –
- Mile Posts on instagram – http://instagram.com/mileposts
- Nissan Innovation For Endurance on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/innovationforendurance
- Nissan Innovation For Endurance on the web: http://innovationforendurance.msn.com/
- Nissan Innovation For Endurance on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nissanife/
- Nissan Innovation For Endurance on twitter: https://twitter.com/NissanIFE
* Fine print: I was not compensated for this post.Powered by Sidelines