Yesterday I ran to Target, with the boys, to get a couple of last minute things I needed before the marathon. I always no matter what I am going to Target for get sucked into the kids sale clothing section. T-shirt for $1.80, shorts for $2 – yes please? If you catch the deals at the right time they are beyond awesome. As a stay at home mom of 3 kids, I need to find deals on stuff or I’d be broke!

As I walked towards the rack I spotted some pj’s that had a star on them that looked like mine[my sister and I have matching star tatoos on our left wrists]. It was the first thing my eye saw. When I took it out, I noticed it was Colton’s size and then I noticed something else…..Dream Big….

WHAT?!?! You have got to me kidding me….

Dear Lord. Thank you for reminding me that I should Dream Big. That you will indeed be with me tomorrow as I run 26.2 miles. Thank you for simply being YOU. I believe. <3 Dorothy

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW all my dear runner friends!!! I know that there is a plan for each and every one of you. You will do amazing!!

What’s my secret? This is the secret: Christ Lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory. Colossians 1:27

Comments

1. Mel -Tall Mom on the Run says:

GOOD LUCK!! Amazing you are running a MArathon so close to having a little one.. DREAM BIG, BELIEVE, and RELAX.. Say Hi to T and Steph for me if you see them out there :)

2. Steel Springs says:

Good luck tomorrow! Colton is adorable!

3. I love that God can show you he's with you through things like that if you just keep your heart open :) So cool! Have fun tomorrow!! :)

@Tall Mom – I will say hi! I think they will be easy to spot with their outfits :)

@Steel Springs – thank you!! I think he's pretty adorable too 😉

Zaneta – so true – your heart must be open or you are blind to see them!

5. SupermomE12 says:

That is so awesome about the sleeper. Dream Big indeed! :) You are very blessed and I have no doubt that you are going to do amazing tomorrow!! I would say good luck but you don't need it. Just have fun, have faith and kick some butt. :)
    Hugs!
    E

6. Amanda@runninghood says:

Wow Dorothy! Tomorrow?! So exciting! Awesome…how fun to put your hard work to the road and just let yourself fly! Can't wait to read about your time. Good luck speedy woman you!

7. Gracie (Complicated Day) says:

What a sign! You don't need luck when you have prayer!

8. i've been struggling with what my plan is on this one, but I will borrow from you: DREAM BIG!

have a great race!!

9. mickiruns says:

GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!!

It's in the little things if we are willing to see. Enjoy using your gifts tomorrow.

11. Love it! Good luck tomorrow and have fun!

12. Kerrie T. says:

Good luck!

13. Julie D. says:

YES!! God IS in the details. Dream big. That is what I'm now doing. I linked you up the other day because you have inspired me to dream big!! Congrats on an incredible marathon!!