Looking for some music to add to your workout playlist? Check out Run Hundred for their July List.
This summer’s shaping up to be an excellent one for both Selena Gomez and remixes. The former wizard of Waverly Place pulls off a rare feat—logging two songs in this month’s top 10. Meanwhile, Kendrick Lamar adds a little grit to Emeli Sande’s breakthrough hit, and Tiesto layers both atmosphere and beats under a Calvin Harris and Florence Welch collaboration.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, you can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era – to find the music that best fits with your workout!
What are your recent song favorites?
Mile Posts Blog is on:
- Mile Posts on twitter – http://twitter.com/mileposts
- Mile Posts on pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mileposts/
- Mile Posts on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/irunthisbody
- Mile Posts on instagram – http://www.instagram.com/mileposts
Dorothy Beal: P.O. Box 2242, Leesburg, VA, 20177
Looking for great deals on running, cycling, and fitness gear? Check out The Clymb!
- Invite link here — http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DorothyBeal
* Run Hundred song list is posted with permission