Molly Huddle the American Record Holder in the 5,000m will be at Marx Running & Fitness this Saturday October 8th, 2011 from 12 – 2pm.
Here are a couple of reasons you should go meet her:
1. She is sponsored by Saucony and we all know how much I LOVE Saucony
2. Mile Posts Mom otherwise known as MissLesleyRuns on twitter is the manager at Marx Running – you can meet her while you are visiting Molly
3. I love the name Molly. If Colton had been a girl I was rooting for the name Molly. Miles and Molly are the two mascots of the Marine Corps Marathon
4. Molly pretty much rocks, I don’t know her personally but admire her from a far. I fell in love with her after reading THIS article in Running Times magazine this year.
5. 20% off all Saucony purchases. Have I mentioned how much I love Saucony?
I SOOOO wish I was free this weekend so I could drive up there to meet her. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity [can you tell I am a running geek? I consider meeting a running record holder a once in a lifetime opportunity ;)] I will have to settle for begging my mom to get her to sign a poster for me. Dream Big anyone?
If you want to check out her bio on Wikipedia CLICK HERE.
If you have questions or need more information email me at email@example.com
Marx Running & Fitness is located at 423 Great Road, Acton, MA, 01720 http://www.marxrunning.com/Powered by Sidelines