I am back from the Pacific North West!

My heart is full, my legs are sore, and I am very tired, but I am missing my teammates already. 200 miles seems like a long enough race, yet I find myself wishing we had another 200 more to go.

Be on the look out for MANY, MANY more posts on my awesome teammates, my super cool vanmates, and an incredible company called nuun.

Hope your weekend was AMAZING!

Van decorating with my nuunMATES

Our ride

Mile 1: 7:06
Mile 2: 7:15
Mile 3: 6:58
Mile 4: 6:58
Mile 5: 7:24
Mile .76: 6:36 avg

If you want to try nuun. Coupon code *afternuundelight* gets you 25% off nuun till the end of September!

Comments

1. holy crap you crushed those legs…they might have to re-score that first one easy peasy :) Nice work!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

2. Stephanie says:

clearly i am choosing to stalk you now lol. i have been trying to plan a meet up for post race or something! have a few bloggers already around but if you are around this weekend i am going to try and do a long run on the course, although u r crazy speedy so ya…ps i am soo jealous you did hood to coast. i have been watching the video. looks like an amazing time and your pace was incredible congrats.

3. carlybananas says:

Congrats on crushing your legs of HTC! Way to go Dorothy!!

4. Amanda@runninghood says:

Dorothy! I saw your van at the last big exchange between vans 1 and 2. WAs bummed I didn't get to meet you guys. GREAT legs girl!! I heard about your first leg. :) I ran several sub 7's but no sub 6's…this is fantastic!! I kind of went into it just planning on running comfortable and fun and then saw it as a fun tempo but still not race pace…but man oh man, the energy out there is so amazing and makes you want to go faster! :) counting the people you pass is one of the best parts that made me want to go faster. :) I'm feeling similar about wanting to do it again. Such a bond with the people you are riding with! Well done Dorothy! Love your pics! And wowsers on your splits!!

5. looks like you had a blast!!!

6. Average A says:

So fun! Great job out there! I'm so glad we got to meet & hang out at the exchanges!

7. Oh, I've been waiting so anxiously to hear all about it! Looks like it was amazing! Nice job on some incredible runs. Now, rest up!!! :)

Wish I could've seen more of you Dorothy! Amazing times!! Jess @ Blonde Ponytail

9. Rachel McPhillips says:

Wowza.. you killed it!! Way to go!!

10. Looks like such a great time. And you killed those legs!

11. You ROCKED it, girl! you are my new idol and I LOVED watching you run! I wish I could have gotten to know you a little bit more–maybe next year? I hope to see you at a race sometime!

12. can we go back now, please??

way to KICK ASS all over Oregon!

13. Good run and beautiful report!

14. It was really great getting to know you better :) You really went after each piece with such determination and intention…it is always fun to watch such drive! Wishing you the best in your future endeavors and sincerely hoping our paths cross again! Well done, Dorothy!

Great job!!! You ran some serious legs. Love that photo "Start of Leg # 3" seriously beautiful form!!!

16. Carolina John says:

I know you guys must have had a blast! What a fun relay. So glad that you got to do the race and put up such great times! Wow you are fast.

17. missing you already. & you definitely rocked the relay.

18. Kerrie T. says:

I believe you are fast. 😉 Good job, lady. Glad we got to meet and chat a bit!

19. Ahh! This is so great! The best part is that picture with Bart Yasso. He's kind of my hero. :) Awesoe job, you speedster!

20. by awesoe, I mean AWESOME! :)

21. Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog says:

Love the sparkle skirts! Were they comfy to run in? I am thinking I need a yellow one. Great job running your legs, looks and sounds like you all had so much fun :)

22. Run with Jess says:

holy cow – you are so incredibly fast! Nice job!

23. what a great time! So impressed with your splits!! WAY TO GO!!!

24. Okay…I'm ready to go back to Oregon for another sweat-filled weekend now.

I had such an amazing time and LOVED having you as a team/van-mate. It was great to get to know you and of course it makes me wish we lived closer. You are an incredible person and runner! Can't wait to see you for MCM!!!

25. Nicole Wagner says:

Holy crap! those are some FAST miles girl!! why don't you go out and get a new HUGE 5K PR !!! I ca't wait to get down to those paces!!!