As I have gotten older I have become more aware of the damaging effects of the sun on my skin as well as my eyes. I wear a hat on every run to shade my eyes, and also protect the skin on my forehead[it’s large and has gotten sun burnt too-many-times-to-count]
Who knows if taking care of my skin better when I was younger would have prevented the sunspots and melasma. What I do know is now that I am better informed and would like to halt any further damage, I take care of myself better.
What changes have I made? I wear sunscreen on my face on every run. On long runs I lather up with SPF as if I am going to the pool[make sure yours is sweat proof.] I wear hats. I wear sunglasses.
Do you wear Ryders Sunglasses? Do you love them as much as I like mine? Tell us!!
Extra entries: (separate comments for each)
1. Sign up for the Ryders Eyewear newsletter
2. Copy this link and tweet this contest “I just entered the #RydersEyewear Sunglasses Giveaway. Visit http://www.mile-posts.blogspot.com/ to enter!”
3. Link this contest on your blog
4. Suggest the MilePostsbyDorothyBeal & Ryders Eyewear facebook pages to your facebook friends
5. Add a fan photo to the photo section of MilePostsbyDorothyBeal facebook page
Contest ends 9/1/10 at midnight!
**Winner will be announced shortly after 9/1 and will be chosen by random number generator.