On this day exactly a year ago I was basking in bliss. I was sore, tired, happy, proud, and mostly didn’t want to move from the couch.
Last year on this day I ran the fastest marathon of my life and was the proud mommy of Chloe and Miles. I thought I would always be a mommy of two but unknown to me a little peanut was finding his way to my tum.  One year later I am now the proud mommy of three, tapering for yet another marathon.
Colton River Beal you truly are my prize and better than a number on a clock any day!

Comments

1. runthelongroad.com says:

I feel like when I comment I keep using the word "impressive". Again, I'm at a loss for words…a (super fast) marathon, a baby, and training for another marathon all in the span of 1 year?!?! Impressive :) and astonishing!!!

2. Jessica says:

I love this!!! And I love the date 3/7. AND this is the purest example of how God has bigger plans for you than you could ever dream of!!!!!

3. The Samson Family says:

awww what a cutie pie picture of you and colton! agreed..all of our babes are better than our numbers on a clock :)

4. Christie O. says:

I'm with runthelongroad! You're an inspiration!!!

5. runaroundmyblog says:

I am truly amazed that you have three little babies and yet, still a fast runner! I hope I can come back with some running sass when my bun is ready to come out of the oven. ;o) Can't wait to read all about Boston!

6. Karen the "Hungry Mom" says:

Sweet baby Colton!! I love the before and after pics.

To me, this post means its been exactly a year since I was sitting in Chipotle all by myself in the corner, scarfing down a huge burrito and a jumbo diet coke, relishing the last few weeks of my pregnancy, when you called to tell me you had just WON a marathon!! HA!

7. look at you! what a great year!

8. Rebecca Samson says:

Karen's post made me laugh out loud! Colton's getting so big and is surely the grand prize :)

9. Jess @ Blonde Ponytail says:

I can't believe I JUST now found your blog! You are an inspiration! I don't know how you mama's do it all@!

In awe of your times and the progression of improvement!!

10. RunMishiRun says:

I love the pictures of Colton in the belly and Colton on the belly :-) I'm so happy I can brag to people that my best friend (and mother of 2 at the time) WON a marathon!!!! Can you please win another so I can brag even more ???