Looking for some music to add to your workout playlist? Check out Run Hundred for their April List
If you haven’t yet seen the Saucony shoe medallions being sold to raise money for The One Fund check them out here — http://www.mile-posts.com/2013/04/bostonstrong-saucony-lace-medallions.html Unlike some other companies, Saucony is NOT taking a percentage of the purchase price or simply giving you a discount on something they would be selling regardless. 100% of the $5 purchase price is going to The One Fund.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era – to find the music that best fits with your workout!
What are your recent song favorites?
Interested in an I RUN THIS BODY Shirt? Check them out HERE —- http://www.mile-posts.com/shop-i-run-this-body
Mile Posts Blog is on:
- Mile Posts on twitter – http://twitter.com/mileposts
- Mile Posts on pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mileposts/
- Mile Posts on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/irunthisbody
- Mile Posts on instagram – http://www.instagram.com/mileposts
Looking for great deals on running, cycling, and fitness gear? Check out The Clymb!
- Invite link here — http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DorothyBeal
* Run Hundred song list is posted with permission