Right before Boston Marathon I found out I had won a Fendi bag from Rue La La. What are the chances of that?
I was pleased as punch I won.
When I emailed back to claim my prize I found out that the girl on the other end was a runner as well! Runners stick together - so naturally she invited me to an office tour [hello surreal].
To say I was happy winning a purse and going on an office tour of one of my favorite FLASH SALE sights is an understatement. I was on top of the moon.
Then I got an email asking *if I wanted to have a photo shoot with my purse while I was visiting*
The conversation went something like this…..
Me: Ummm are you in the dream making business? What kind of question is that? Of course I’d love a photo shoot
Rue La La: Great. We have hair and makeup here so I will see if I can fit you in for that between models. Oh and we have this awesome shoe closet you are going to love.
Photographer: Karin Daily
How does this happen? Seriously. April was already one of the best months of my lives – I turned 30 – was featured in the Find Your Strong Project and hubby gave me a David Yurman bracelet I had been crushing on for about 10 years. The month simply couldn’t get any better AND then it did. [shameless plug - check out my video here]
When I arrived at Rue La La they had a birthday cupcake for me. Seriously? Something like that speaks volumes to me about the type of company Rue La La is and the people they employ! For the record the cupcake was from Crumbs – it was beyond delicious – and I didn’t offer to share it with anyone else [sorry @misslesleyruns ].
Here are some pictures inside the Rue La La offices:
Do they look like what you imagined? Have you heard of Rue La La before? Bought anything from them?
I love a good deal so I am fairly certain I would be broke if I worked for them. Walking around the office trying on Kooba bags felt like a DREAM come true.
- Rue La La is on twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/RueLaLa
- Mile Posts is on twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/mileposts
- Rue La La is on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/RueLaLa
- Mile Posts is on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/irunthisbody
- Kooba is on twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/koobabags
What I’m wearing:
- Black Tank – Gap [Summer 2011]
- Pink Skirt – J Crew [Spring 2012]
- Denim Shirt – Madewell [Fall 2011]
- Bracelets – Miriam Haskell, J Crew, David Yurman, Starbucks, Vintage Bracelet from my Godmother
- Shoes: Silver Glitter TOMS
Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. I won the Fendi bag in a sweepstakes.