Are you a twitter newbie and looking for fun, informative, or inspirational runners to follow? From authors, to pro-runners, editors of Runners World, to Olympians – this list of 26.2 runners is sure to ROCK your twitter stream.
- Mile 1: @runmeb – Christian, Proud father of three girls, 2 time Olympian, Olympic Silver Medalist & 2009 ING NYC Champion
- Mile 2: @bartyasso – CRO of Runner’s World
- Mile 3: @joshcox – Dad. 50k Record Holder. 4 Olympic Trials. 3 US Teams. TV commentator. NFL nerd. Love God, Africa, Cholula, &
- Mile 4: @rwtish – Runner’s World editor, reader, instructor, writer, runner, mom of child from China, coffee with lots of cream, red wine, and OMG, who said yes to a puppy?
- Mile 5: @dimityontherun – co-author of Run Like a Mother + Train Like a Mother; sports + fitness writer; dedicated, untalented runner; working on glass being half full.
- Mile 6: @sbsontherun – Writer, runner, mother of twins +1, & co- author of Run Like a Mother & Train Like a Mother (March 2012). Contributing editor for
- Mile 7: @coachjenny – Author, Blogger, Adventrepreneur, Columnist- RunnersWorld.com, Women’s Running, Nature is my Inspiration
- Mile 8: @jbsamuelson – http://www.joanbenoitsamuelson.com
- Mile 9: @ryanhall3 – If we have thankful hearts we are untouchable.
- Mile 10: @stevenargue – i work at mars hill. i study topics surrounding adolescence, emerging adulthood, and spiritual formation. i speak. i teach. i write. i run. i drink coffee…
- Mile 11: @dickbeardsley – motivational speaker and in Boston 1982 ran 2:08:53. 5th Fastest American born marathoner
- Mile 12: @markremy – http://www.runnersworld.com
- Mile 13: @nicksymmonds - Olympic Athlete. Outdoor Enthusiast. Entrepreneur
- Mile 14: @mariofraioli – senior producer at competitor.com. athlete. writer. running coach. former baller. running shoe guru. m&m addict.
- Mile 15: @lolojones – The Official Twitter of the Olympic Hurdler Lolo Jones.
- Mile 16: @ryanflotrack – Ryan from Flotrack, traveling around the world.
- Mile 17: @laurenfleshman – Pro Runner, Picky Bar Creator, and spontaneously nutty chick. 2 x US Champ and just finished NYC Marathon. Whoop!
- Mile 18: @fastfoodiecooks – i run, cook, write, eat, sleep, repeat
- Mile 19: @paulajradcliffe – Fastest Women’s Marathoner in history. 3 times winner of London and New York Marathons
- Mile 20: @anngaff – Entrepreneur (GazelleIncorporated.com, WomenTalkSports.com), Former Pro Track Athlete, Computer Geek,
@kcmetrosports Our Season co-host. Track, soccer, MMA fan
- Mile 21: @chrissolinksy – Runner by trade and husband to my beautiful wife Amy, and an outdoor enthusiast (hunting, fishing, camping, hiking), and I have a Golden named Tucker!
- Mile 22: @clindyrun – Saucony CMO. Bonfire brand builder. Dad. Husband. Runner, skier, golfer. Aspiring surfer. Political talk show junkie.
- Mile 23: @trackjenny – Professional runner for Team New Balance and young padawon of the United States Air Force Academy.
- Mile 24: @5280runnergal – Social Media Mgr at Exclusive Resorts. Run for
@RunnersRoostCO Elite Race Team, CO native, dog lover.
- Mile 25: @dtrott400m – Model and Professional Track & Field Athlete. My event is the 400m. 2004 4x400m Olympic Gold Medalist and 3x USA Champion Indoor/outdoor combined.
- Mile 26: @mileposts [ME] – Runner. Writer. Blogger. Coach. Christian. Mommy of 3. 3:13:14 Marathoner
@saucony Hurricane Captain 2011 @ministryofnuun Ambassador. Dream Big Run Long ™
- Mile 26.2: @richiewoodworth
Do you follow these runners? Suggest other runners you LOVE in the comments below! [feel free to suggest yourself]