My flight to Boston leaves in less than 7 hours. I’m running around the house like a mad woman making sure I’ve packed everything for Baby C and I. I still can not believe that I will be running the BOSTON MARATHON 5 months after giving birth. I am so grateful and thankful for all my body has given me. When I cross that finish line on Monday you can be darn sure that I will be crying.
If you want to follow my journey this weekend then follow me on twitter @mileposts

My Boston Bib # is 8625
May the wind be always at our backs this weekend!!

p.s. I believe not only in YOU but I believe you

Comments

1. Samantha says:

Good luck!! (Although I know you don't need it)

2. You are awesome! So excited for you, and can't wait to hear all about your experience at Boston! I have goosebumps for you!

3. Bekah @ runtrackmind says:

How exciting and what an adorable face to celebrate with after your 26.2 miles are successfully completed. Have an amazing time….I am so happy to be an on course spectator this year too.

4. see you there!!!

5. Good luck! So excited for you! Maybe I'll see ya there next year. ;)

6. Good luck!!!!!!!! I so wish I could be there, too. You're a huge inspiration and I wish I would have taken the time to meet you while I lived in South Riding. Boo!!! Enjoy every moment!!

7. Good Luck! I signed up via text to follow your progress! Very exciting!

8. Michelle says:

Good luck!! Maybe I'll spot you there!

9. bell family says:

oh I so want to be there. I worked my can off last year and five weeks before my marathon to qualify I rolled my ankle. My running buddy qualified but not me. Well good luck to you and here's hoping I qualify sometime this year.

First time commenting! Awesome blog; you're an amazing runner and mommy! Best of luck to you on Monday.

11. Good luck! I'll be tracking all of you on Monday!

12. Have fun! Looking forward to "watching" you rock Boston. :)

13. Julie D. says:

Dorothy! Have a great time! What an inspiration you are. You are part of the reason I am DREAMING BIG!! I just got that print "She believed she could, so she did"…for some friends and I. I LOVE IT!! Good luck on Monday. Will be following!

14. Adrienne says:

Dorothy, your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!

15. I will be cheering you on somewhere along the route! Best of luck and kick some Boston asphalt!

16. Good luck! May that wind truly be at your back!!

17. Julie D. says:

Just got your finish time text!!! So awesome! Congrats!!!

18. runaroundmyblog says:

How did you do? I can't wait to read the race recap. I'm sure you did amazing.

I just discovered your blog. Wow, you're inspiring! I will definitely keep reading :)