Some of my favorites:

Mile 1: Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of age. Matthew 28:20

Mile 2: The Lord will work out his plans for my life. Psalm 138:8

Mile 3: I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as the mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it would move. Nothing would be impossible. Matthew 17:20

Mile 4: To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given. Luke 19:26

Mile 5: I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Mile 6: Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we can not see. Hebrews 11:1

Mile 7: ‘I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and hope.’ Jeremiah 29:11

Mile 8: Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. I Timothy 4:12

Mile 9: We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

Mile 10: Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1

Mile 11: Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you. Psalm 37:5

Mile 12: With God’s help we will do mighty things. Psalm 60:12

Mile 13: We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. Romans 5:3

Mile 14: We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:9

Mile 15: The Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Mile 16: Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Mile 17: It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God. 2 Corinthians 3:5

Mile 18: Be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded. Chronicles 15:7

Mile 19: Whatever you do, do well. Ecclesiastes 9:10

Mile 20: He will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. Psalm 91:11

Mile 21: Anything is possible if a person believes. Mark 9:23

Mile 22: The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38

Mile 23: I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize… Philippians 3:13

Mile 24: Our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 2 Corinthians 4:17

Mile 25: I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

Mile 26: Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Mile 26.2: But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

I believe not only IN you, I believe YOU.

What are your favorite motivational Bible verses?

Comments

1. Great post! Here is one of my favorites:

I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free. Psalm 119:32

• hello I’m 65 year old and my time is 41.29 and I’ wish could do better and went I’ run I’ do it for the Glory of my Jesus my Lord and savior he give the strength I’ run on marathon 5K and some time 10k my time on 10K is 1:26 I’m happy I’ make it to the finish line with God help please can’t you tell me what is good to eat before the day of running and is a good diet need to now for to lose 10 pound my weigh is 135 is I’ weight less I’ cant do better thank you and God Bless you Sincerely Diana L. Stewart

2. juanitagf says:

Love, love, love this post!!!

3. evamadera says:

Thank you for sharing!

4. Meredith says:

Tears in my coffee… beautiful! Thank you for sharing all those!

5. awesome
    awesome
    post.

what a great idea.
    printing this out now.

6. I love your blog and your post! I love love love the Isaiah 40:31. Every time we sign the hymn based on that song in church, I get teary eyed!!

7. Momma K and her Krew says:

Love. Love. Mile 24 really got to me. Just absolutly fantastic post. Thanks.

8. SupermomE12 says:

This is an incredible post. THank you so much! I love love love love love it. #18 is my favorite and I will be keeping that with me on saturday! :)

9. Marisa Olsen says:

Awesome! Love it!!

10. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this post!! I'm seriously saving it and printing it too emz!! AWESOME!!! :)

11. Can I just say THANK YOU!! What amazing timing. I am running my 1st Boston on Monday. Going to print these and let my mind focus on God's promises for me when I start to get anxious.

My favorite:
    The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
    Duet. 31:8

Thank you again for sharing! What a blessing.

Ashley

12. Heather @ Not a DIY Life says:

Love this! My favorite verse is Philippians 4:13 and it keeps me going when the running gets tough. I also quote Saint Patrick's Breastplate (prayer) when I'm running in the dark. It calms me and keeps me focused.

Thank you for sharing!

13. these are completely awesome, I'm bookmarking this post. thanks so much for sharing!

14. Brad @ runningfor365days says:

WOW! What an awesome and inspiring post! I really appreciate you posting this! As a new runner meditating on gods promises will help me relax and endure. Its a valuable reminder to let god permiate every part of my life. :)

15. Love this post! Absolutely thinking of you today and wishing you quick legs and a quick recovery. You are an inspiration to all us running mommies out there!

16. Finding your blog is such a blessing!! I don't know how I got here, but I'm so thankful I did. My life verse just so happens to be the first one you posted — Matthew 28:20!

Wow! there are great! thank you so much!!

18. Lauren @ The Running Cook says:

This is a great post! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration.

19. Love Love Love this post!

20. I am going to post this over my treadmill-where I spend MANY hours!

21. Running for the Kitchen says:

wow, i LOVE this post. you are awesome

22. Running the Napa Valley Marathon in March and I am so going to memorize this. Just found your site and I absolutely love it.

23. Jen Brannon says:

Just LOVE this post! Thanks for the inspiration, Dorothy!

24. I LOVE this!!!! What a great way to get through a marathon :) I'm definitely stealing this for my first full this spring!

25. Mrs JP Chaos says:

I love this.

26. SouthMainMuse says:

When I was preparing to do my first intermediate distance triathlon…i picked out a few scriptures. A few in the Old Testament and New. Had them memorized. But when it came down to race day, I was on that run turned back toward the finish line and all that kept running (ha, got the joke after I wrote it) through my mind was your number 5. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." It was reflexive. Each step as I pushed myself to hit a certain time…I kept hear that one. Will have to write more of yours down.

27. Wonderful, wonderful! I need to laminate these and take them with me during my next marathon. Love.

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing and for your strong testimony. You are a real inspiration to me!

29. pokey_athena says:

I just love this poat and come back to it often…

After long runs/hard races I also like 2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought a good fight, I have rinished the race, I have kept the faith"

30. Apparently in South Africa there is a race, called the Comrades. It is 56 miles. I belief one can only run with God on your side. In my limited running experience I have come closer to Jesus as any other time in my life. Blogs to watch: http://forums.comrades.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4412&PN=2&TPN=9

An ordinary women’s blog:

Regards
    Barry

31. Hi! I'm new to your blog, but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experiences (both in life and in running)…. I particularly appreciate this one. Tomorrow I am taking my national board exams for medical school (which one might argue is not unlike a marathon– years of training followed by one of the most physically and mentally challenging days of your life). So I just wanted to thank you for posting this…. I plan on reading and re-reading these passages to find the strength and courage I need for tomorrow.
    Many thanks for your words!
    Happy running,
    Anna

32. I love the inspiration Dorthy! I’m planning this year to start the year listening to the Bible while running. I love drawing closer to God through running.

33. i run regularly too but not yet for long distance runs which is still on my wishlist. there is a big run event happening in our country, the Philippines, this coming February 05. i wanted to post a bible verse for moral / spiritual support to all my running buddies, and gladly found your site and now i don’t know which verse to post because ALL of them are really really nice and inspiring.. God bless you and happy running!!

34. Love Love Love It!!! Spreading the Spoken Words of Christ through the abilities of Running that He gave us as a Gift :) Please come join a site HE guided me to set up, a place that all us runners can Lift Him Up as we Lift Each Other Up in His Name and 4 His Glory! ♥♥♥

35. @ Jeff:
    Oh my site is: runningwithchristjesus.com See You Soon and Keep Running 4 †

36. Jordan Ricke says:

great verses!…I Plan on using them for my XC team next season!

37. Love this! I’m printing it now, getting ready to hop on the plane to Napa Valley Marathon.

38. motivation says:

Hey just want to say this is great website. Wish you good luck in future. Defently coming back here!

39. Jeremy says:

Fantastic post!

Great!!

41. Amazing list!!! Thank you so much :)

Deuteronomy 30:11 (NIV), “Now what I am commanding you this day is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.”

42. This is great…..the last one is my favorite song in church. Thanks!!!

43. From a wheelchair to run a marathon in every state! As of today ( 5/19/2012) logged over 24,000 miless in the past 10 1/2 years! ~ Read about it in my newest book: HEADING TOWARD THE FINAL FINISH LINE (Amazon has book reviews and the best price!) ~ALL profits go to help a school for orphans( was there last Oct.) in Kenya!

See you on the road or at the final finish line in Heaven!

44. Heading Toward the final Finish Line ~ Amazon.com
    RRRICK recently posted..The EndMy Profile

45. Just found this encouraging site! Take a look at our site to get your half and full marathon sticker, of course, you must complete one first! :) http://www.shop.brownhorsegarments.com

46. I stumbled upon your blog this morning… what a beautiful space. May God bless you as you Run!!

47. Thank you Dorothy. I’m using this to get me through my second marathon today in Philly.

48. I love these verses!!

49. So inspired by these verses! Can’t wait to share on facebook!
    Fran recently posted..CHRISTMAS COMPRESSION SOCKSMy Profile

50. Thanks for the scripture. I’m running the Dallas Marathon for the 2nd time and will shift my focus from simply finishing to having a better time and enjoying it. I’ve already printed your list out and will carry them on Sunday. To God be the glory, great things he has done!

51. Thank you. Nice boost this morning. You had the scriptures I’ve been thinking about for awhile.

52. I am blanking on a favorite right now but just wanted to share how much I love this. I just used it to find a great verse to send to a friend’s Nike Run audio as she does the Zooma Half in Amelia Island. Thanks!!!
    Paula Kiger recently posted..Trust (A Mama Kat Writing Prompt)My Profile

53. Found this post (you) on Pinterest! I included you in a link on my personal blog here: http://www.mile-posts.com/2011/04/26-2-bible-verses-for-running-racing.html Hope you don’t mind! Happy running!
    Jennifer recently posted..So I Went for a RunMy Profile

54. Hello!
    I am wondering if you would be interested in doing a link swap?
    I see your blog: http://www.mile-posts.com/2011/04/26-2-bible-verses-for-running-racing.
    html and my blog are centered around the same subject.

I’d love to swap links or perhaps guest author a article for you. Many thanks.
    south african citizenship recently posted..south african citizenshipMy Profile

55. I LOVE this! I have run a marathon where I had a prayer for each mile- this is absolutely great! I’ll be printing it and saving it!

56. My favorite….Habakuk 3:19 “The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer…”
    Julia recently posted..4.15.13My Profile

57. Just printed these out to put by the treadmill! Needed some new inspiration!
    Jolene (Homespun Heritage) recently posted..~*4 Months*~My Profile

58. This is so inspiring – not just for running but for pressing on with the faith and in life! Thank you :)
    Dawn recently posted..My First KinvarasMy Profile

59. hi i’m bob i use these verses while im preparing for CC meets. :)

60. “The lions may grow weak & hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.” Psalm 34:10
    Brenna Kater, Oceanskater recently posted..Perseverance and PatienceMy Profile

61. I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to make this kind of great informative site.
    Lamentable275.Livejournal.com recently posted..Lamentable275.Livejournal.comMy Profile

62. I was looking for inspirational bible verses to post along the Chehalem Challenge run in September and I came across your site. Coincidence? I don’t believe in coincidences. Thank you for your post and your obedience ;-). God bless you as you continue to encourage others.

63. Jennie Byrd says:

Thank you! These are great. I am about to begin leading a Christian Ladies couch to 5k group through the Sole2Soul Sisters. I was online looking for a running focused scripture and found your post. Thank you for compiling these. I will use for my group and also myself. I am going to begin training for my 3rd half marathon and need all the inspiration and scripture I can get my hands on. Blessings.

64. I absolutely love this post! It was awesome and has really inspired me multiple times! Glory to God in the highest!

65. First half today and meditating on these before heading out!

66. Sally Oclinaria says:

Praying before heading out for my safe travel and saw these verses. So inspiring and posted Mile 1 to 13 on my FB wall for my half marathon guide tomorrow. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it. God Bless Us Always!

67. Worderfullllllll. Love this god blessssss you

68. I will be using these awesome verses to help motivate my teammates during track and xc!

69. When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added”
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!
    m88 recently posted..m88My Profile

70. I have learn several just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking
    for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to create
    the sort of wonderful informative site.
    Download 7Zip recently posted..Download 7ZipMy Profile

71. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my
    own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly
    appreciated. Many thanks
    tricycles for kids recently posted..tricycles for kidsMy Profile

72. What the heck i just read? The 1st thing is to consult
    with a doctor previous to making use of this supplement.
    The extract of Anti Aging Skin Care Wrinkle Cream is obtainable as capsules and tablets and advising the physician can provide you a clean idea of the fact that will it fit your preferences or not.

This supplement frequently fits the wants of all of the
    people but exclusions will always be there. So, you
    have to be sure you aren’t normally the one who are unable to use this item.
    Another problem is regarding the dosage. You have to ask your doctor regarding the consumption and be special concerning this authentic Anti Aging Skin
    Care Wrinkle Cream.
    WOW.Nice read here. The important key to exactly how this product gets results
    is that it can be a dual action diet solution, which means that it operates as being an appetite reducing aid plus a “fat burner”.
    This definitely implies that it oxidizes your fat
    body cells with the use of anti-oxidants,
    and this results in even more vitality for you – however , only if
    you know how to have authentic Anti Aging Skin Care Wrinkle Cream in
    the right fashion.A lot of diet products on the market
    were created near reving up your fat burning capacity, which is certainly not really safe for many of us – and
    this is the reason why many folks are deciding to order Anti Aging Skin Care Wrinkle Cream extract instead.
    authentic the best anti wrinkle products recently posted..authentic the best anti wrinkle productsMy Profile

73. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries
    that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top
    and defined out the whole thing without having side effect
    , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
    Thanks
    Refugio recently posted..RefugioMy Profile

74. Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
    little tikes trike recently posted..little tikes trikeMy Profile

75. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this short article together.

I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and
    commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    หางาน recently posted..หางานMy Profile

76. Mile 20

77. Just popping into the kitchen to get my teeth done. If u d a dentist regularly
    and follow his instructions. Sage can be used in conjunction with landscape designs specialized halogen
    light. Dentist fees vary from procedure to procedure and it can be a good
    indication of overall health. At the very least, brush your teeth is also exposed every time you brush.
    Totally Swing Sets Launches New Website recently posted..Totally Swing Sets Launches New WebsiteMy Profile

78. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.
    It’s always interesting to read through content
    from other authors and practice something
    from other web sites.
    หารายได้พิเศษ recently posted..หารายได้พิเศษMy Profile

79. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through troubles with your RSS.
    I don’t know why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems?

Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!
    Daisy recently posted..DaisyMy Profile

80. I used to be suggested this website through my cousin. I’m not sure whether
    this post is written by means of him as nobody else recognize such distinct approximately my trouble.

You are wonderful! Thank you!
    sbobet recently posted..sbobetMy Profile

81. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that make the most important
    changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    งานพาร์ทไทม์ recently posted..งานพาร์ทไทม์My Profile

82. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and include approximately
    all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .
    Pebble beach real estate recently posted..Pebble beach real estateMy Profile

83. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.
    Clash of Lords 2 Hack recently posted..Clash of Lords 2 HackMy Profile

84. Hi there, yes this article is actually good and I have learned lot
    of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.
    zumba prostitution ring in maine recently posted..zumba prostitution ring in maineMy Profile

85. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear
    and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally
    off topic but I had to tell someone!
    พาร์ทไทม์ recently posted..พาร์ทไทม์My Profile

86. If you can dominate in the marketplace, you can make everyone
    buy their materials from you. 5 kilograms a week without dieting or excessive exercise.
    It might not be as well liked as Dota a WOW, but it surely does have its
    advantages. Tory is an experienced game player who is fond of sharing
    game experience with other players. Currency: The currencies of the
    German are Mark and pfenning. Those three boasts, the dreamscapes, detail and
    to your take number of and reach reputation more thantime.
    Once you get the generator downloaded by it you can generate Kamas at your
    own want.
    dofus hack kamas utilisable gratuit recently posted..dofus hack kamas utilisable gratuitMy Profile

87. When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her
    mind that how a user can know it. Thus that’s why this paragraph is amazing.
    Thanks!
    ทํางานที่บ้าน recently posted..ทํางานที่บ้านMy Profile

88. Hi mates, its great post regarding educationand
    fully explained, keep it up all the time.
    หางานทําที่บ้าน recently posted..หางานทําที่บ้านMy Profile

89. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps
    the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a
    user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this paragraph is perfect.
    Thanks!
    หางานทําที่บ้าน recently posted..หางานทําที่บ้านMy Profile

90. The longer meat is marinated the more tender and flavored it become.
    Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper,and if desired with the herbs.
    When you’re making vinaigrette, select a mild oil that will not overpower your dressing.
    oil and vinegar bottles recently posted..oil and vinegar bottlesMy Profile

91. Thanks for another informative web site. The place else could I am
    getting that kind of info written in such an ideal manner?
    I’ve a challenge that I am just now operating on, and I have been at the
    glance out for such information.
    software loan recently posted..software loanMy Profile

92. In the daytime, if people wear dark clothes, it reflect weak lights, which is very comfortable
    to mosquitoes. You simply mix a solution of the anti-mosquito treatment
    to the right level off concentration and then draw the net through.

It operates ilently and continuously which ensures capture of mosquitoes both day
    andd night.
    เครื่องดักยุง recently posted..เครื่องดักยุงMy Profile

93. I visited several blogs except the audio quality for audio songs current at this site is
    truly fabulous.
    sbobet recently posted..sbobetMy Profile

94. There are so many kinds of shampoos in the market and it is difficult for us to
    choose the best one. The end of this serial
    publications is to go beyond subspecies against the clock as participants
    look for for theexact placement that dofus kamas
    hack their incomplete map typifies. As a players level
    advances, new spells and equipment become available to them.
    When people take care of their skins, they often make some mistakes they will not realize.
    Thus, cloud-like running shoes actually increase the impact forces through our legs, promoting overuse injuries.
    “Children of own are good while the wives of others are good’ is a common idea of man. Men love beautiful, but beautiful woman do not want to waste their own conditions, all fantasize to get equivalent money.
    generateur code starpass mac recently posted..generateur code starpass macMy Profile

95. All around us, there is a ‘glorious overtime “concept, some enterprises have the performance system that the workload decides income, without limited time, which objectively plays a role in reinforcement. Begin by only wearing them for your shortest runs and slowly build up the distance as your legs get used to your new form. Whether go home or travel, expectant mothers must carry good antenatal examination handbook and their familiar doctor contact, in case of unexpected circumstances, can in time take emergency measures. Your best reaction is, to immediately stop the job at hand and immediately begin her new job, and the account, expression on the face will show you worry double times than the boss. Every new dad wants to help mothers do breastfeeding work, and baby eating milk are likely to happen vomit, dads must replace moms to take up the baby. Some plant components in red skins could inhibit the growth of protein in tumor cells effectively, and reduce the reaction ability of tumor cells to estrogen. Alright, now that you have made your character, its time to play. If shampoo is open for a quite long time, the formaldehyde in foam agent will have chemical reaction with emulsion ingredients and form carcinogens N-nitroso-diethanolamine. To my delight, to the interview is very successful. In fact, person’s life is all the time in the “waiting”. Now in the hospital, there are many people, a lot of outlaws use parents’ distracting for the baby to secretly do something adverse to baby, parents carelessness make many unfortunate tragedies. ‘I have never cared about the ritual supplies store downstairs of the house before, but now I have been the regular customer in order to buy balloons. So, developing a good life habit, living far away from factors which will result cancer, eating more anti-cancer foods and doing more exercise are good ways to prevent yourself from cancer. It not only could not reach the effect of beauty, but also makes skin prone to skin diseases such as acne. Although running shoes are not as detrimental as high-heeled shoes to the integrity of the calf muscle, the sheer volume of steps taken in running shoes compared to high-heels underscores the importance of the new findings for preventing chronic injuries and osteoarthritis. ” If you use “barefoot” shoes like Vibram Five
    Fingers or Nike Frees, then phase them in slowly. At
    later levels the Cra can lay done some mean suppression fire by poisoning enemies as well as dampening the distance of enemy fire
    to keep them from attacking, even up close. If the dirt is too heavy, you can use small
    amount of cleaning fluid to rinse, but do not use hard
    objects or caustic cleaning agents which may result in filter damage and deformation.
    Once you are in a guild you can chat with the people in your guild by checking the guild chat box.
    A study published last month in PM&R, the Journal of Physical Medicine
    and Rehabilitation, has confirmed what the growing barefoot running movement has known for years: running shoes are bad for
    you. Sometimes, you feel dangerous thing, he do it but relaxed freely.
    Blogs are an easy and free way to get the most out of the Internet.
    Here I will tell you how to clean air conditioners
    in summer. In fact, different kinds of cosmetic products eventually have different proportion of the raw
    material costs, such as washing powder may account for 60% to 70%, and toothpaste, shampoo
    account for 30% ~ 40%. Maple Story may not
    be a game for many hardcore gamers, but it is perfect for casual gamers who put fun and community interaction first.
    kamas gratuit dofus 2.0 piratage Facebook sans logiciel recently posted..kamas gratuit dofus 2.0 piratage Facebook sans logicielMy Profile

96. I visited several blogs but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this site is actually excellent.
    รายได้พิเศษ recently posted..รายได้พิเศษMy Profile

97. AP Inter second year results 2014 will be published soon
    in bharatstudent.com. Inter 2nd year exams were conducted by APBIE
    in March 2014. Get inter results APOSS INTER RESULTS november-2014.
    Hall Ticket Number Enter Hall Ticket No allocated
    in Nov-2014 Examination
    Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Cheers
    manabadi result recently posted..manabadi resultMy Profile

98. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that
    you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    หาเงินออนไลน์ recently posted..หาเงินออนไลน์My Profile

99. Good site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    sbobet recently posted..sbobetMy Profile

100. How many of you people in existence would say that it seems
    extremely difficult to attract a girl who may be continually
    very busy? I am sure a lot of you would probably
    acknowledge that it is extremely tough. One of the primary goods to choose from at the
    moment is recognized as Magnet Messaging. This product will
    show you to to ensure a girl is constantly thinking about you even if they are busy.
    After you accurately employ this program, it will eventually produce the girl expect your messages and
    acquire seriously energized for the kids.
    Furthermore, it demonstrates how to words women in a fashion that means will in no way
    find yourself in trouble during the good friend so so that you can carry on and develop destination.
    yeni.in recently posted..yeni.inMy Profile

101. It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this wonderful article to improve my
    knowledge.
    หี recently posted..หีMy Profile

102. We are a group of volunteers and opening a
    new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info
    to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
    งานผ่านเน็ตได้เงินจริง recently posted..งานผ่านเน็ตได้เงินจริงMy Profile

103. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of this
    web site, this website is truly amazing.
    Download Microsoft Office 2010 recently posted..Download Microsoft Office 2010My Profile

104. I always spent my hal an hour to read this web site’s cpntent daily along with a cup off coffee.
    футбольный менеджер онлайн recently posted..футбольный менеджер онлайнMy Profile

105. As the founder of Symulast, Joey Atlas penned the e-book Truth About Cellulite so
    as to provide reliable information about the skin condition to the
    millions of men and women affected by it. His strategies on the e-reserve may be summarized the following: serums, lotions
    and creams will not work in removing cellulite because these chemicals only focus on the skin’s surface area; the reason for
    cellulite – body fat- continues to be unaffected, topical ointment
    items like creams.
    Best Way To Remove Cellulite recently posted..Best Way To Remove CelluliteMy Profile

106. To redeem the PSN Signal Generator network card, one needs to click on the redeem button.

The best part around the Play – Station organization is
    that though you want to assist you play a movie online with a man
    or woman it is fully FREE. Get started doing the job a several of uncomplicated surveys and promotions and enjoy some games and refer
    indicator ups alongside one another with your ref backlink.
    Rockstar Games, the company that published and distributed ‘GTA
    5,’ will be releasing a stimulus package worth $500,000 as an apology
    to players that were negatively affected by
    the connection errors, lost progression issues (such as the deleted characters
    and missing vehicles) and other problems that occurred
    during the launch month of the multiplayer mode. This free psn code generator will generate only the psn
    codes that work. This option helps out with the driving
    out and burning a little gas problem but you still have to wait and then have a little plastic souvenir.
    Your previous step to acquire Free PS3 Codes is normally towards eventually
    redeem it.
    generateur de psn pseudomembranous recently posted..generateur de psn pseudomembranousMy Profile

107. The only way to do this is to strike quickly and dodge
    out quickly. So if you are not careful and knowledgeable
    enough using these search engines, you might end up regretting.
    However, for shopping online, one needs to employ a Pay
    – Pal account or credit cards. You may want to cancel your credit card as well, though that may be premature.
    I guess that if I burn a gallon of ethanol I get about two-thirds of
    the amount of money to be spending on online gameplay.
    I myself invest lots of money for this codes and it’s really annoying inside the butt.
    Ron recently posted..RonMy Profile

108. Strong fluctuations in trader confidence have been seen within the last few
    two financial years. The exploiters have been reportedly sharing billions of dollars with other unsuspecting
    players online. Some characters also possess their own specific gauges or
    stocks for combat. That is why Dsi cards are so successful these
    days. End up with you a Playstation 3 and desire to
    purchase content outside of their PS Secure.
    This game will take up 519 MB of space on your PSP’s memory stick (or its
    insternal memory in the case of a PSP Go). This
    is a particular of my favored features of PS3 because organizing online capability
    actually makes your gaming titles come to lifestyle.
    prueba gratuita psn plus recently posted..prueba gratuita psn plusMy Profile

109. I was more than happy to find this great site.

I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely liked every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav
    to see new stuff in your website.
    sbobet recently posted..sbobetMy Profile

110. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
    I don’t know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody
    having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!
    sbobet recently posted..sbobetMy Profile

111. Very good blog post. I absolutely appreciate this website.
    Thanks!
    best longboards recently posted..best longboardsMy Profile

112. Nintendo gioca Gratis a Puzzle Bubble, Gratis a Puzzle Bubble.
    These are exactly the word can so double within the amount dedicate
    to each page of related software. This application takes into
    account the nature of mobile devices and the limits that are there as far as memory goes.

At the same time, newbies can enjoy its simple operation and
    begin mixing multiple quickly. He ran a alternation of
    physiological and cerebral tests on gamers at the Gadget Show Live in april at
    the NEC arena in Birmingham. Warriors kept on emerging to form Selendang Merah
    (Red Shawl) team to fight against communists during the Parang Panjang War.
    Uninstalling apps with Windows Mobile Device Center is a simple process if you follow
    the quick steps below:.
    pirater facebook gratuitement recently posted..pirater facebook gratuitementMy Profile

113. Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal
    with the same subjects? Thank you so much!
    sbobet recently posted..sbobetMy Profile

114. Hello mates, its great article regarding cultureand completely explained, keep it up
    all the time.
    innokin itaste vtr review recently posted..innokin itaste vtr reviewMy Profile

115. Mile 25 has no Bible reference.

116. Not to mention that Jackson returns punts as well giving him even more opportunity to take it to the house.
    00 a person and free to STAR pass holders – Contact: 253-404-3939.

In addition, the Bills went out and aggressively courted and signed free agent star pass rusher, Mario Williams to a long term contract; and in addition, stole away defensive end Mark Anderson from
    the rival Patriots. She used to write on various topics like educational, technological and health etc.
    The Human Rights Campaign is also broadcasting the season premiere episode at Sparky’s Pub,
    1416 N. Around the fortress, set inside each of the five walls, are
    gigantic open doorways or portals. Their regular entrees consist of the following: steak, ribs, fish,
    chicken and pastas.
    point microsoft gratuitmicrosoft point gratuit recently posted..point microsoft gratuitmicrosoft point gratuitMy Profile

117. I usually do not create a comment, however after reading a few
    of the comments here 26.2 Bible Verses For Running & Racing.
    I do have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright.

Could it be only me or does it look as if like some of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain
    dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
    Would you make a list of all of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
    ผ้าปูที่นอน recently posted..ผ้าปูที่นอนMy Profile

118. I am really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your weblog.
    Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s uncommon to peer a nice
    blog like this one these days..
    Download Windows 8.1 Free recently posted..Download Windows 8.1 FreeMy Profile

119. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking
    forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
    gclub recently posted..gclubMy Profile

120. 1, 2013, both the jammers and blockers will start on the same single whistle.
    The Vikings signed him to the team’s practice squad during the 2012 season.
    The Belles were defeated at the end of the second half by a score of 131-85.

The Seahawks tight end dropped several passes, got called for holding and just generally
    looked like an idiot for his brash words that
    he didn’t back up. To add insult to injury, or vice versa,
    Cowboys tough guy “wannabe” Cliff Harris, who resembled Snidely Whiplash a bit, taunted Steeler kicker Roy Gerela who had just missed a 36 yard field goal.

Particularly quarterback Tony Romo, who has quite simply played his ass off over the last three games, if not the season
    as a whole. I got first look at Rice run roughshod over
    my helpless Pats last playoffs.
    générateur de codes jw marriott recently posted..générateur de codes jw marriottMy Profile

121. So let this be your guide to the top 10 fantasy performers for the upcoming season.

1, 2013, both the jammers and blockers will start on the same single whistle.
    Luna Bella Italian Cuisine & Catering is located at:
    2990 N. Our poor chicken is now on a (dangerous) ninja
    quest to prove to all of the other chickens that
    he is indeed a ninja. Later in the 70’s the same two teams
    met again in the Super Bowl and Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson took it upon himself to
    trash talk Steeler Quarterback Terry Bradshaw.
    That has changed considerably over the last 41 years, you’d be lucky
    to get a watered down soft drink fior that now. – Match
    4 jewels can win the jewel’s bomb and 1 lighting.
    Stacie recently posted..StacieMy Profile

122. When some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is
    maintained over here.
    Windows 8.1 Free Upgrade recently posted..Windows 8.1 Free UpgradeMy Profile

123. “Florida Caribbean Distillers is proud to continue its legacy of producing fine, great tasting rums at an affordable price. If you want to build an income with your website its even more important to obtain more traffic as that’ll be your income. Here’s where Facebook is potentially a tremendous asset to you – you can your customers current on promotions or company news. Pirates who dress up will get a free donut at participating locations and everyone knows that pirates love donuts. This particular app is merely for entertaining yourself and your friends. The Trippo app has taken social networking to a new level as it translates your words into any other language within the app that you select. ‘A Pirates Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas’ offers five set adventures.
    facebook hackathon nyc recently posted..facebook hackathon nycMy Profile

124. The websites keep take a look at only using some minutes but perhaps hours and throughout the day minecraft premium gratuit ().
    This is for when the initial program of motion doesn+t function.
    Temps ‘Prendre un randonne sur des charbons ardents invitablement blesser vos pieds pieds.

code generator for xbox live free download produits
    imp’. To improve performance it employs free flow exhaust.
    Hence, they would want a simple closet organizer which is temporary.
    Focus in on money instead of refills, and since it is easy
    to add people to your army that should be a second thought.
    compte minecraft telecharger film gratuit 2013 recently posted..compte minecraft telecharger film gratuit 2013My Profile

125. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
    Extremely helpful info particularly the ultimate phase :) I deal with such info a lot.

I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.
    Michale recently posted..MichaleMy Profile

Trackbacks

1. [...] 26.2 Bible Verses For Running & Racing [...]

2. [...] Article: 26.2 Bible Verses For Running & Racing Posted: February 14, 2012 in articles Tags: 26.2, articles, bible verses, day 30 0 http://www.mile-posts.com/2011/04/14/26-2-bible-verses-for-running-racing/ [...]

3. [...] (Here’s another runner who has compiled a verse for every mile of the marathon. Check it out here.) [...]

4. [...] Article: 26.2 Bible Verses For Running & Racing Posted: February 13, 2012 in articles Tags: #faithfultrainer, 26.2, articles, bible verses, day 30 3 26.2 Bible verse for running [...]

5. […] marathon. I took a screen shot of my favorite parts of the email and read them, as well as this post by MilePosts to myself as a prayer. After doing that a few times, I deleted the screen shots, took off my […]

6. cheats for clash of the clans free gems